I. We use the data provided by you (title, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, bank details) in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law.
II. Your personal data will be used exclusively for the settlement of the contracts concluded between us, for example for the delivery of goods to the address specified by you. Any further use of your data for the purpose of advertising, market research or to tailor-make our offers does not take place.
III. With the complete execution of the contract, which also includes the full payment of the agreed purchase price, your data, which must be kept for legal reasons, will be blocked. These data are no longer available for further use. In addition, your data will be deleted unless you have expressly consented to further processing and use of your data. In this case, you can query, change or delete the stored data with us. You can revoke your consent at any time.
IV. If you require further information or wish to delete your data, please contact contact us via the contakt form.
V. Support Contributions
We collect information about you during the contribution process on our website. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, phone number, credit card/payment details and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your contributions.
Handling this data allows us to:
– Send you important account/contribution/service information.
– Respond to your queries, refund requests or complaints.
– Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate organizational interests.
– Set up and administer your account, provide technical and donor support, and to verify your identity.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
– Your contribution comments if you choose to leave them on our website.
– Cookies which are essential to keep track of your contribution history whilst your session is active. This allows you to access your contribution receipt without being a registered, logged in user.
– Account email/password to allow access to your account, if you have one.
– If you choose to create an account with us, your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the contribution form for future contributions.
VI. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”) Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address, are anonymized using the _anonymizeIp () method so that it can no longer be assigned to a port) will be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and saved there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will in no case associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that in this case you may not be able to use all features of this website to the fullest extent.
VII. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. You may opt-out of Google Analytics’ collection of data for the future by installing a deactivation add-on for your browser.